I will be sure to share some beverage recipes that will suit the peak summer. But for now, here's a recipe for a refreshing Rose Watermelon Juice recipe that you should try today!
As the weather in Sunny San Diego gets hot every day, I am all geared up to share a number of summer beverages.
The recipe I am sharing today is one you can prepare in less than 15 minutes using common ingredients.
In Southern California, the sweetest watermelons show up in May and June although the summer does not peak until July.
As juicy as watermelons are, what makes watermelon juice unique is the way melons blend with the flavors that we add.
I shared a watermelon chaat recipe after that I am making watermelon juice whenever it is in season. And today it is a blend of rose syrup & rose water with melons.
Rose syrup is more commonly available than you think and I have also shared an Amazon link to make your job easier. But for now, you can be sure to amaze your family with this refreshingly flavorful watermelon juice.
My kids have taken a special liking to this and I am sure your family will love this too.
Just subscribe to my newsletter for more delicious vegan recipes such as this sent directly to your inbox.
If you’ve tried this recipe then don’t forget to leave a rating and let me know how you liked it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! Follow me on social media Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
Refreshing Watermelon Rose Juice
- 4 cups cubed watermelon
- 4 tablespoon rose syrup
- 2 teaspoon rose water - optional
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ inch ginger - optional
- few mint leaves for garnishing
- few dried rose petals for garnishing
- Cut the de-seeded watermelon into cubes.
- And blend them along with rose syrup, rose water, ginger, and ice cubes.
- Add a splash of lemon juice and mix well. Pour into the glass and garnish with mint leaves and dried rose petals (optional). Chill before serving if you like.
- If required store them in airtight container for freshness.
- Refreshing Watermelon Rose juice is ready to be enjoyed right away! Serve chilled and Serve fresh! Happy Summer!
Check above for step-by-step pictures (most of my recipes include pictures)
YOUR OWN NOTES
Nutritional information is an estimation only.
Save this recipe for later use: