Rice Noodles is a standard recipe in most Asian restaurants, but most of them have fish sauce and or meat. So, I am sharing an easy to prepare Spicy Vegan Rice Noodle recipe with no meat, no fish sauce, and no gluten! Not just that, I made this with vegan brown rice ramen noodles.
Hence it is easily digestible but also has a low glycemic index. That means you will fight hunger better and not crave for snacks for a while.
The restaurant version features a few sauteed vegetables and you can choose to go with options like green onions, red onions, bell pepper, baby corn, and even broccoli.
The key here is to saute them in a savory sauce like the one I shared last week...Szechuan Sauce. You could also add tofu chunks, but be sure to add a little more of the Szechuan sauce to make up for the spiciness! When you have all the ingredients ready, you can prepare this recipe in under 4 minutes!
Like any hot sauce, the Szechuan sauce is impressively versatile. It binds all the flavors from the veggies and mixes well with the noodles to deliver a sophisticated palate in every bite. Try it today and share your opinions here or on my facebook page. It is a healthy, gluten-free, low fat, vegan noodle recipe that's great for any occasion.
You will also get a copy of my e-book where I have put together some simple vegan dessert recipes and dessert essentials. My readers have found it very helpful and I am hoping you will too!
Here are the recipe details.
Spicy Vegan Rice Noodles
- 4 Ramen Cake - Noodles
- ½ cup sliced bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ½ cup red onions
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Szechuan sauce
- 2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Cook the noodles per the directions listed in the packet and set it aside.
- Place a pan over medium heat, drizzle two tablespoons of oil. When oil heats up, add ginger garlic paste. Cook for about a minute or so.
- Add chopped green onions and red onions and saute them until they turn translucent.
- Add sliced bell peppers and cook for a minute.
- Add the cooked rice noodles and toss them evenly.
YOUR OWN NOTES
Spicy Vegan Rice Noodles is ready to serve! Add more Szechuan sauce if you want to spice it up even more!