Last week, I shared an exciting way to prepare your own ranch dressing and today I am sharing an easy way to use this ranch dressing and prepare your delectable sandwich! I prepared this sandwich using a panini maker, but you can just as well prepare them for any skillet or an induction stove. The best thing about this sandwich is that the ingredients are simple and you can spice it up to your preference.
Sandwiches can come in several combinations, but should never be dry. A dry sandwich makes it too hard to swallow. On the other hand, they should not be too soggy either. That why I layered the veggies on one slice and spread a thin layer of the carrot ranch on the other. The other secret ingredient that makes it a complete meal is the avocado mix that I prepared. I say complete meal because it has all the servings of vegetables and protein you need from a meal. As the sandwich is pressed and cooked, all the components blend together to form a great tasting meal.
So, I have a great new option for lunch for my family! You can change some of the ingredients and make your own version too. But I strongly suggest that you prepare and use the carrot ranch dressing. A crunchy, warm and delicious panini sandwich can be an appetizer paired with tea or coffee or meal with a side of soup.
If you enjoy vegan recipes such as this, get them directly in your inbox by subscribing to my newsletter. Just hit the subscribe button at the right. You will also get a copy of my e-book where I have put together some simple vegan dessert recipes and dessert essentials. My readers have found it very helpful and I am hoping you will too!
Here are the recipe details.
Avocado Ranch Panini Sandwich
- 14 Whole wheat bread slices
- 2 medium size avocado
- 2 tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped onions
- ¼ cup cilantro
- ¼ cup cooked and mashed Chickpeas I used canned
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp Eggless Carrot Ranch Dressing
- 1 cucumber sliced
- In a medium bowl, mash the ripe avocados and add chopped tomatoes, onions, chickpeas and lemon juice.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Slice the cucumber and tomato and set aside.
- Preheat the panini press.
- Spread the avocado mixture over the bread slices and layer them with cucumber and tomatoes.
- Spread the carrot ranch over another slice, stack them up and grill with the panini maker until the sandwich turns golden.
- You could apply a thin layer of vegan butter for a crispy crust.
Avocado Ranch Panini Sandwich is ready! They are best served hot with a side of cold non-dairy milk 🙂