Enjoy holidays with vegan, soy-free Peanut butter cookies!
I debated with myself for quite a while before I decided to make these Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies. It was my first time using powdered peanut butter for anything other than a morning smoothie. But looking at how it turned out, I did not have anyÂ hesitationÂ sharing it. The recipe is ridiculously easy to make and even easier to munch.
These cookies are the softest, richest, and most tender peanut butter cookies I've ever tasted. The use of powdered peanut butter makes it a low-fat option....85% less fat than regular peanut butter!
I managed to bind the dough with coconut oil. Nutmeg and cinnamon powder is important sidekicks that lend a lot of flavor to the cookies. I never imagined cookies to be dairy-free but here they are!
A perfect way to celebrate the holiday season!
On that note, this recipe actually marks the one-year milestone for my cooking blog. I want to thank my readers for making it an immense success.
I hope you will try this recipe and other desserts I have shared in the past.
How to make peanut butter cookies
Preheat oven 355 F heat. In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients and keep them aside.
Now in another bowl, mix the coconut oil, a teaspoon of vanilla essence and sugar.
After the sugar is dissolved, add it to the dry ingredients and mix well.
Form 1-2" balls of dough and flatten them just a little. Place all of them on a cookie sheet and press gently again to make them flat. Now place it in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until they turn golden on the edges. Now, let the cookies cool down to room temperature.
Vegan Low fat Peanut butter cookies are ready! Enjoy a bite with a cup of hot milk!
Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut Butter powder
- 1 cup all purpose flour/ wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg powder
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ cup sugar
- Preheat oven 355F heat.
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients and keep them aside.
- Now in another bowl, mix the coconut oil, a teaspoon of vanilla essence and sugar.
- After the sugar is dissolved, add it to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Form 1-2" balls of dough and flatten them just a little.
- Place all of them on a cookie sheet and press gently again to make them flat.
- Now place it in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until they turn golden on the edges.
- Now, let the cookies cool down to room temperature.
If this recipe interests you, please rate and comment below.
For more delicious vegan recipes such as this sent directly to your inbox, just subscribe to my newsletter. You will also get a copy of my e-book where I have put together some simple vegan dessert recipes and dessert essentials. My readers have found it very helpful and I am hoping you will too!