Badam Burfi - Instant Pot
Instant Pot Almond Katli is an easy, creamy and decadent dessert that you can prepare in less than 15 minutes!
Servings: 6 people
- 1 cup almond flour superfine blanched
- ½ cup organic sugar
- 3 - 4 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp vegan butter or oil
- 3-4 saffron strands
Add sugar, vegan butter, saffron strands, and water in the inner pot and mix it well.
Close the lid and change the vent setting to sealing mode.
Set for 'Manual/Pressure’ Cook for 5 minutes.
When the pressure cooking cycle is complete, use the “QR”(Quick-Release) option
Add 1 cup of almond flour to the sugar syrup and mix it well to avoid lumps.
Grease the aluminum foils (need 2 of those) with vegan butter/oil.
Transfer the dough to the greased aluminum foil. Cover it with a second greased aluminum foil.
Roll the dough to your desired thickness with a rolling pin.
That’s it! Cut them into bite-sized pieces or any desired shape! Enjoy the goodness of Almond katli/ Badam Burfi!
The nutrition values I show here are my best estimates. Please be sure to check your preferred nutrition calculator, if you are relying on accurate calculations in your diet.
- Take the right measurement of ingredients. Use the same cup size for the entire procedure
- Stir sugar syrup well before closing the lid.
- Use fine almond flour and stir well to avoid lumps
- Use Cardamom powder for extra flavor
- Grease the aluminum foil before rolling the burfi.
- Add a few drops of milk if the almond katli dough is hard.
Calories: 173.3kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.96g | Protein: 3.96g | Fat: 9.24g | Saturated Fat: 0.65g | Sodium: 0.5mg | Fiber: 1.98g | Sugar: 17.15g | Calcium: 39.2mg | Iron: 0.71mg