Orange And Carrot Smoothie
The sweet flavor of orange and nutritious carrots meets with turmeric and ginger makes a refreshing smoothie recipe.
Servings: 1 QT
- 2 large carrots
- 1 orange
- ½ inch ginger
- 1 tsp grated turmeric root or ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ¾ cup Almond milk
- 2 tsp Agave optional
- Wash and the veggies and fruits before using them in the smoothie recipe
- Peel and chop the carrots and peel the oranges.
- Use unsweetened almond milk or any other plant-based milk.
- Instead of agave syrup, you could use pitted 1 -2 dates.
Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 245mg | Potassium: 252mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 295IU | Vitamin C: 70mg | Calcium: 278mg | Iron: 1mg