Vegan Mango Lassi
Vegan Mango Lassi made with only a few ingredients. Mango lassi is basically a yogurt-based mango milkshake or drink. You can use either fresh cubed or canned pulp or frozen mango.
Servings: 4 cups
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 1 cup non-dairy yogurt I used homemade coconut milk yogurt
- ½ cup Almond milk use any other non-dairy milk
- 3 tbsp maple syrup use organic sugar or another sweet alternative
- 2 cups ice
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder optional
- In the video above, I have shown soy milk yogurt and garnished with a little cinnamon.
- Always use fresh yogurt. I used homemade vegan yogurt.
- Although fresh mangoes are preferred, canned pulp mangoes are fine too.
- Any kind of plant-based milk is acceptable. I used almond milk for this recipe.
- Use maple sugar, organic sugar or agave syrup as a sweetener.
- Enjoy them fresh although they store in the refrigerator for up to two days.
- If you prefer a thinner consistency, you can add a little water or plant-based milk.
- Serve them chilled or add ice cubes for cold lassi.
Calories: 102kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 42mg | Potassium: 34mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Calcium: 54mg