Ripe Papaya Salad
A colorful and nutritious ripe papaya salad for your dinner table tonight! This vegan papaya salad takes just 10 minutes to prepare with no baking or cooking and not even preparing a separate salad dressing.
Servings: 4 people
- 4 cups cubed ripe papaya
- 2 avocados
- 6 oz Spinach Arugula blend
- 16 oz organic grape tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Half lemon juice
- Pink salt for tatse
Start by peeling the skin of the papaya and remove seeds. Chop them into little cubes or to your desired shapes. Chop the avocados, grape tomatoes one by one.
Take a big bowl with all the leaves you’d like to use and add the chopped or cubed papaya, avocados, grape tomatoes and add salt and pepper.
At the end squeeze half of the lemon juice. Now gently mix everything. The ripe papaya salad is ready to serve with your main dish or serve it as is as the main course!
Note: The nutrition values I show here are my best estimates. Please be sure to check your preferred nutrition calculator, if you are relying on accurate calculations in your diet.
- Use only ripe papaya for this salad.
- The addition of pomegranate, grapes, or grated carrots will greatly enhance the taste.
- Store this papaya salad in an airtight jar for up to 3 days in the refrigerator
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 491mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 148IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg