Strawberry Lassi can be enjoyed as a beverage just by itself or at the end of a sumptuous meal.
Servings: 3 people
Add all the ingredients to the blender and blend in to smooth.
If required, add little more almond milk or cold water to make it thinner.
Garnish with fresh sliced strawberries.
- Always use fresh yogurt. I used homemade vegan yogurt.
- Although fresh strawberries are preferred, frozen berries are fine too.
- Any kind of plant-based milk is acceptable. I used almond milk for this recipe.
- Use maple sugar or agave syrup as a sweetener.
- Enjoy them fresh although they store in the refrigerator for up to two days.
Calories: 90kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 109mg | Potassium: 21mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Calcium: 110mg