Carrot Ginger Muffin Recipe
Turmeric is one of the super foods packed with antioxidants and they also give a bright yellow color to add character to Carrot Ginger Muffins.
Servings: 12 muffins
- 1 cup oat flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 ¼ cup grated carrots 2 large sized carrots
- ¼ cup apple sauce
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup maple syrup Or ¾ cups Organic sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon ground dry ginger
- 2 tablespoon ground chia seed
- 3 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoon non- dairy milk
Preheat oven to 355 F
Grind the chia seeds in a coffee blender or any tiny blender. Mix the chia seed powder with water and set it aside.
Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix them evenly.
Now mix all the wet ingredients and carrots.
Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix evenly.
Fill the dough in muffin cups.
Bake for 15- 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Calories: 142kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 61mg | Potassium: 75mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1mg