Deliciously spiced, Vegan Masala Chai that’s ready under 8 minutes.
Servings: 2 cups
- 1 cup soy milk vanilla flavored or any choice of dairy free milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoon tea powder red label brand
- 1 pods of cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ¼ teaspoon dry ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon Sugar optional
Place a vessel with 1 cup water over medium heat and add 2 teaspoon of tea powder.
Crush all the spices and add them to the boiling water.
Meanwhile, warm the soy milk in microwave or stove top. Do not boil the soy milk because it tends to curd.
After about 2-3 minutes, sieve the tea powder and mix with soy milk. If you prefer sugar on it add sugar. Now Spiced Soy milk Chai is ready.
Calories: 73kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 65mg | Potassium: 166mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 664IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 165mg | Iron: 1mg