Oats Dosa Recipe
Oats Dosa l is extremely light and easy to digest. It is easier to cook compared to other dals and one of the best low carb dal available.
Note: The nutrition values I show here are my best estimates. Please be sure to check your preferred nutrition calculator, if you are relying on accurate calculations in your diet.
- Yellow moong dal is very easy to cook, however, you will have to soak it in water for a couple of hours to get the best results.
- Use rolled oats for the best result.
- Instead of yellow moong dal, you can use ragi flour or rava for the oats dosa recipe.
- Check out my video instructions to see how you can prepare the cone dosa to get your kids excited :-)
- Serve the Oats dosa with your favorite side dishes like Chutney, Sambar, or even fruit jam!
- If required or not able to spread the dosa thin then add an additional ¼ cup of water.
Calories: 102kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 85mg | Potassium: 11mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg