Spinach And Pineapple Smoothie
Start your day with this refreshing and tasty Spinach and Pineapple smoothie to get nutrition and energy throughout the day.
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- ½ cup frozen pineapple
- 1 apple chopped
- 10 -15 mint leaves
- ½ inch ginger
- 3 teaspoon chia seed if you desired
- ½ cup water or dairy free milk
The nutrition values I show here are my best estimates. Please be sure to check your preferred nutrition calculator, if you are relying on accurate calculations in your diet.
- You also can prep the ingredients and store them in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- You can substitute an apple with a banana to get the same consistency.
- If you use frozen spinach and frozen bananas, you might need more liquid like milk or water, depending on your desired consistency.
- Feel free to add other ingredients you may have in your refrigerator like Celery, Kale, Banana, Strawberry, or other berries.
Calories: 59kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 115mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1410IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 1mg