Enjoy Heat The Right WayÂ
This post is sponsored by Michelob ULTRA but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
We usually envision summer fun as swimming in the pool or playing volleyball at the beach. Â But there are days when driving outdoors just doesnâ€™t appeal. On those days, you need some creative ways to convert your own backyard into paradise. Â With a BBQ grill, a handful of veggies and Michelob Ultra Pure Gold, I managed to do just that.
As the high summer temperatures are approaching fast, I am sharing recipes that will bring in the good times with your friends. I have tried my hand in grilling vegetables, especially Jalapenos to re-create this magic recipe that I once enjoyed at a local taco restaurant.
The Jalapeno-garlic sauce is lighter and smoother than any other sauce or ketchup. Grilling them allows the natural sugars to stand out and blending them with olive oil brings the perfect creamy consistency that you expect in a sauce. Use this on any sandwich, taco, or burrito!
As spicy as the recipe is, what will top it off is a refreshing beer like Michelob Ultra Gold, that will quench the thirst without adding too many calories. Try this after an hour-long walk or a workout session and you will know what I mean. My family members sure had a great time with theÂ light beer and the grilled vegetables. If you are burning at least 100 calories during your outdoor or fitness activity, you will find Michelob ULTRA Pure Gold as the perfect companion that does not stop you from reaching your fitness goals and also adds a ton of fun to the process.
Michelob ULTRA gives you the permission to make healthier choices, while still ending off the day with an ice cold beer that you can feel great about drinking.Â This is being produced in limited quantities, so be sure that you and your friends get some ASAP!
For more delicious vegan recipes such as this sent directly to your inbox, just subscribe to my newsletter. You will also get a copy of my e-book where I have put together some simple vegan dessert recipes and dessert essentials. My readers have found it very helpful and I am hoping you will too!
Enjoy Heat The Right Way
- 8 - 10 jalapeÃ±o peppers
- 10 - 12 garlic cloves
- Â¼ tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Roast the jalapeÃ±o peppers on a barbecue grill or a flat pan over high heat until their skin in well charred on all the sides.
- Set them aside to cool for a couple of minutes
- Roast the garlic cloves by placing them in an aluminum foil over the grill or on a flat pan over high heat until they are brown on all sides. Toss them around to ensure even browning.
- Once cooled, peel the skin off the jalapeÃ±o peppers.
- Remove the seeds (if your threshold for heat is low). I like to leave the seeds in to make it extra hot.
- Transfer the jalapeÃ±o peppers and garlic cloves into a blender.
- Add olive oil and salt to the blender and puree until the sauce is creamy and smooth.
Save this recipe for later:
Products from Amazon.com
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: Out of stock