Refined Sugar-Free, Gluten-free Easy vegan Brownie!
Easy Vegan Brownie is unique in that it pairs well with coffee as well as ice cream. It is not the season for ice cream now, but a hot cup of coffee paired with a warm vegan brownie is definitely a go. I have not yet met someone that does not like brownies. Today, I am sharing one vegan version of this baked delight.
I have tried several versions and flavors of brownies, but this recipe is special in a way that I did not use common sugar or all-purpose flour! It also has very little oil. And as always, it is egg-less too. All the sweetness is from the natural sugar in dates and the texture is from almond flour (extra fine). So it is ok to indulge a little without any guilt. The list of ingredients is not too long and the procedure is as simple as it can get. I prepared a puree of soft and fresh Medjool dates just for this recipe. There are a little more brownie points for freshness 🙂
When you try this recipe, be sure that the dates are soft and sweet. I have found that ‘medjool’ dates are the best if you need soft and sweet ones. A recipe such as this one will come in very handy if you are looking to entertain a large number of guests on a short notice. Try it today and don’t forget to leave a comment here or at my facebook page:-)
You can also subscribe to my newsletter and you will get my recipes sent to your inbox. I have also put together other vegan dessert recipes such as this and dessert essentials in the form of a short e-book. Just sign up for my newsletter if you have not done so already and you will get a copy. Here are the recipe details….
- 1 cup (235ml) superfine Almond Flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 ¼ cup dates paste (used 20 medjool dates and 1/2 cup warm water)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (dark)
- 3 tbsp Aquafaba
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven 350F
- Place a parchment paper on baking tray or spread a thin layer of oil in a baking tray (I used 10 x 6)
- In a blender mix all the ingredients except chocolate chips.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix well with a spatula.
- Pour the batter onto the baking tray.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when dipped.
- Let it cool completely before slicing it.
- Serve with Chocolate syrup or ice cream!
Save this recipe for later
Products from Amazon.com
Price: Check on Amazon