Triple Berry Chocolate Ice Cream Cups – vegan, Gluten -Free & naturally sweetened!
Let’s talk berries today! I am making an ice cream that combines the goodness from berries and chocolate. Not all berries taste the same, but they are all similar when it comes to antioxidants and cancer-fighting properties. Especially the ones that are in bright colors like, red, purple or black. Today’s Triple Berry Chocolate Ice Cream is a concoction of Raspberries, Blueberries, and Blackberries in a dark chocolate cup.
With inspiration from several fancy restaurants, I decided to try making these chocolate cups using silicone molds. After a few trial and errors, I got it right! And the best part about it is that I did not have to buy a fancy gadget for it. I just used silicone muffin cups that I had bought in the past and they turned out phenomenal. Apart from a little finesse, the procedure for this preparing chocolate cups is very easy to follow.
I have added a step by step video, as usual, to help you guide through the steps visually. The procedure for ice cream is also surprisingly simple. An ice cream made with no dairy, no sugar and without an ice cream maker is sure to blow your mind away with its taste. You have to try it to believe it.
Here’s the recipe for Triple Berry Chocolate Ice Cream Cup, the perfect frozen treat for a hot summer day. Try it today and share your experience. You can leave a comment here or on my Facebook page. If you prefer getting my recipes directly in your inbox, just hit the subscribe button at the right….
Triple Berry Chocolate Ice Cream is a concoction of Raspberries, Blueberries and Blackberries in a dark chocolate cup.
- ½ cup Dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp organic coconut oil
- 2 cups frozen triple berries ( blueberry, raspberry, blackberry)
- ½ cup dates
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk chilled
- Melt the chocolate chips with coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds. Stir well.
- Pour and spread the chocolate sauce into the silicone muffin cups.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- For ice cream, blend all three berries together with dates, and coconut milk to a smooth cream.
- Pour the cream to frozen chocolate cups. Gently tap to remove any air bubbles.
- Freeze for 4 hours minimum or until they are frozen.
- Finally, slip out the silicone cups to get Triple Berry Chocolate Ice Cream Cups!
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $7.99Was: $15.00
Price: $12.29Was: $24.58
Price: $25.68Was: $30.24