Simple And vegan Moist vanilla Cake
Moist Vanilla Cake might sound too common but we are talking a serious cake here. It is a definitely a classic that cries out for a delicious and guilt-free vegan version. It is a definitely a classic that cries out for a delicious and guilt-free vegan version. The combination of moist cake topped with a vegan topping that tastes better than the best frosting in the market.
The response that I got for my first batch of 6 was overwhelmingly positive. So, I decided to share it immediately. If you are a vegan like me and you are looking for a delicious cake recipe, pin this recipe for easy reference.Before I list the procedure and the ingredients, I have to share another secret trick. As you may have noticed, I have recently shared more baking recipes. Baking offers a new dimension in taste, but it comes with a laborious task of cleaning up and storing the bake ware. But I got an unbelievable online deal on this Bakeware called BakeSnake, that not only made baking easy but also cleaning up and storing the bakeware. It is a simple yet genius little creation that just made a baking whole lot easier. I have posted a quick little video to show how awesome it is. I think you will find great value like I did. Like me, let this Vanilla Cake recipe be your first creation with this bakeware 😉
Here is the list of ingredients and instructions for Moist Vanilla Cake Recipe, the perfect companion for Coffee or Chai and a great conversation. Try it today and share your experiences. You can leave a comment here or on my Facebook page. If you prefer getting my recipes directly to your inbox, just hit the subscribe button at the right….
I got an unbelievable online deal on this Bake ware called Bake Snake, that not only made baking easy but also cleaning up and storing the bake ware. It is a simple yet genius little creation that just made baking whole lot easier. I have posted a quick little video to show how awesome it is.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup oil
- ½ cup non dairy milk
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cup organic sugar
- 7 tbsp Chickpea water/ Aquafaba
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a medium size bowl, whisk Aquafaba and apple cider vinegar until it develops a nice layer of foam.
- Add the ingredients (sugar, vanilla extract, oil and non-dairy milk) one by one and continue to whisk as you add.
- Add the dry ingredients (Flour, baking soda, baking powder and a pinch of salt) and mix to get an even batter.
- Prepare the bakesnake mold to any shape you like (Check my video!)
- Pour the batter in the mold and bake @ 350F for 40 minutes.
- To prepare frosting: Mix 3 tbsp of Aquafaba with 1 ? cup of confectionary sugar and 1 tbsp vegan butter. Whisk all the ingredients for about 5-10 minutes until you see the texture develop into a nice and thick glazing.
- Glaze the cake with frosting and decorate with sprinkles or chocolate shavings.
Use always fresh canned chickpea water.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $9.99Was: $10.48
Price: Out of stock
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: $49.35Was: $52.38
Price: Check on Amazon